It is that time of year again, that many of us celebrate the holiday of Thanksgiving. A time to gather with friends and family as well as reflect back on the prior year and give thanks for all of the blessings and good fortunes we have to be thankful for. Because of this, we want to take this opportunity to break away from our regular content here on the Blog and use this time to say, “Thank you.”
Over this past year, we have had the opportunity to work with so many new and wonderful team members, each of you bring such an important piece of the greatness Engage Global is today. It is with great respect and admiration that we have the privilege to call so many of you friends and Engage Global family!
As one of my favorite quotes states, “What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.” – Pericles
So to all of you that we have the privilege and opportunity to communicate with, work with, and connect with day in and day out, regardless if it is every day, or only a few times per year, a sincere thank you for bringing everything you have woven into our lives and into the lives of each other and into our Engage Global Family!
With that, let me end by wishing all of you a very Happy Thanksgiving, and a heartfelt, “Thank You,” for everything this past year.
- MARK YOUR CALENDARS! AZ Meeting!
- April 2018 EG News Letter
- New EG Forms
- #4 Engage-U: Money Maker Activities (04/09/2018)
- Compensation Plan Training! Take charge of your business!
- Happy Diet! Snacks & Sample Shopping List!
- Are You Engaged?
- Who do you know in the Dallas Area?!
- John Bezerra interviewing David Nemelka about Engage Global. Take some time out of your day and check it out!