Due to the success we saw during the Christmas Cash promotion in November, Engage Global has decided to give everyone another opportunity to earn some extra cash this holiday season!
This is not an extension, but a chance to DO IT AGAIN!
PGV (Personal Group Volume) does not carry over from November’s promotion– everyone will start again at ZERO PGV.
Here’s how it works:
1. This promotion totals up the PGV, Personal Group Volume (volume from your personally sponsored people), new enrollees and existing members, during the month of December.
2. The following bonuses will be paid out based on your PGV total for December.
a. Generate 500 PGV or greater and earn a bonus of $250 on top of regular commissions.
b. Generate 1000 PGV or greater and earn a bonus of $750 on top of regular commissions.
c. Generate 1500 PGV or greater and earn a bonus of $1500 on top of regular commissions.
3. These bonuses do not compound meaning you can only earn one bonus based on the total enrollment volume amount you achieve.
4. The promotion period is December 1st through December 31st, 2015
5. Bonuses will be paid on January 15th.
6. Earn volume from the following packs only, autoship volume does not count.
Due to the success of the Black Friday sale, our shipping facility has been overwhelmed with orders. Please expect a small delay on your shipments. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Thank you for your patience!
St. George, UT area:
Opportunity meeting with co-founder, David Nemelka
When: Thursday, December 10 at 7 PM
Where: Red Lion Hotel– 850 S Bluff St, St George, UT 84770
Pasco, WA area:
Weekly opportunity meetings
When: Thursdays: 6:00 – 6:45 — Intro to Engage Global
7:00 – 8:00 — Member training
Where: 102 S. 3rd Ave. Pasco, WA
San Diego, CA area:
Opportunity meeting with co-founder, David Nemelka.
When: Saturday, January 16
Where: Marriott La Jolla Hotel– 4240 La Jolla Village Dr, La Jolla, CA 9237
Engage Global 2015
Thursday, December 24—Office Closed
Friday, December 25—Office Closed
Thursday, December 31—Office open all day, until 5 pm (MST)
Friday, January 1—Office Closed